I have been interested in music since child hood. I used to record my favorite music on tape off the radio and collect albums from an early age.
2. What drives you?
Seeing people having a great time always gives me the motivation to go forward, plus wanting to create a product that will challenge my fellow DJs to advance themselves.
3. What numbers do you like to play?
I love Afrobeat, Kwaito, Utake (Music from East Africa), House, Dancehall, Hip Hop and RnB.
4. What does being a DJ entail?
Being able to blend music to dictate what mood you want your audience to.
5. What is a secret of becoming a great DJ?
Understanding your audience and delivering a product that sets you apart.
6. What can you say about you local music industry?
Uganda’s industry is evolving. We are seeing a lot of talent coming up every day. There is a lot of room for growth.
7. Are you married?
Yes I am.
8. What do you do during your free time?
Practice, produce music, watch tv, spend time with my wife and kids.
9. How many countries have you performed?
Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda.
10. Who do you look up to?
DJ AM, DJ Jazzy Jeff, DJ Stylez.
11. What do you love cooking?
I love baking cake,and grilling meats.
12. What’s your goverment name?
13. How long have you been a DJ?
14. What else do you do apart from being a DJ?
I produce music and develop marketing strategies for individuals and organizations.
15. Is there a particular sound you favour in music?
I love Afrobeat and Electronic music.
16. Who do have you collaborated with?
I have worked with DJ Adrian, DJ Stylez ( both from Kenya), DJ Shiru and DJ Aludah (From Uganda).
17. In a rage of 1 -10 how would you rate yourself as one of the best DJ in your country?
I would give myself an 8. I still believe i have not reached my full potential (which is why i look up to other DJs)
18. What are you working on now?
I am putting final touches to my “Best of 2015″ mixtape.
19. Who inspires you?
David Guetta, DJ Jazzy Jeff, DJ Stylez.
20. Is there a specific DJ / artist / music legend in your country you woud say is your favourite?
I love Chameleone.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +256777956890